All four girls find themselves in an abortion clinic for various reasons. Hannah discovers that Adam is having unprotected sex with other girls, and decides to get tested for STDs to ease her fears. While Jessa fails to show up to her appointment, she realises her pregnancy was a false alarm when she gets her period while hooking up with a stranger at a bar. Meanwhile, Marnie and Shoshanna are there for support, and Shoshanna reveals she is still a virgin.
- Lena Dunham as Hannah Horvath
- Allison Williams as Marnie Michaels
- Zosia Mamet as Shoshanna Shapiro
- Jemima Kirke as Jessa Johansson
- Adam Driver as Adam Sackler
- Christopher Abbott as Charlie Dattolo
- Mike Birbiglia as Brian
- Morgan Krantz as Morgan
- Sakina Jaffrey as Gynecologist
- Justin James Lang as Bartender
- Julian Osti as Julian
- Marnie: I'm sorry about [Charlie]. He' so busy, like, respecting me, you know, that he looks right past me and everything that I need from him.
- Hannah: Okay you are a 23-year old girl who's had the same boyfriend for the past 4 years, so you're also allowed to be bored.
- Marnie: I was just thinking, I've been sexually irresponsible enough in my life thus far that I should have gotten pregnant by now and I never have. Like, I get my period at the same time, on the same day, of every monthly cycle, my entire life, like it's never strayed from that.
- Hannah: Then you're really lucky. I never know when I'm going to get my period, and it's always a surprise, and that's why all my underwear are covered in weird stains
- Hannah: How could [Jessa] ruin the beautiful abortion that you threw?
- Marnie: Hannah! That's not what I meant.
- Hannah: You're a really good friend, and you threw a really good abortion.
- Marnie: Oh stop it.
- Shoshanna: You did.
- Hannah: I have a very bad fear of AIDS.
- Gynecologist: Have you known someone with AIDS?
- Hannah: It's more of a Forrest Gump based fear. That's what Robin Wright Penn's character died of.
- Mr. Know It All by Kelly Clarkson
Shoshana is on the floor making a board talking to Jessa
- Overdrawn by White Sea
- With A Girl Like You by The Troggs
Playing when Jessa is smoking a cigarette on the street about to go into a bar before her abortion.
- Wake Up Shake Up by Blair
- Les damnés by Nous Non Plus
The song Jessa is listening to on headphones in the apartment with Shoshanna.
- Message of Love by Pretenders
Playing in bar as Jessa lends her cell phone to man
- Say for Certain by Generationals
|Recap||Inside the Episode|
|Clip - We're the Ladies|